The QuickPay feature for checkout allows for rapid-fire transactions to process through the Catalog one after another.
This feature is available for transactions that do not require other steps such as prompts, waivers or forms during the checkout process including registrations, drop-ins, and point of sale purchases.
- If the QuickPay feature does not show up at all, then there are items in the cart that require extra steps, such as Prompts, Waivers, or Forms.
- Navigate to Catalog
- Navigate to the tab of your desired Item for checkout
- Find the item to purchase
- Click Item to Add To Cart
- Select Cart to view QuickPay fields
- Fill in QuickPay fields
- Cash: Select your amount
- Credit/Debit: Swipe your card
- Other: Use a Personal Check
- Payment Summary: Displays how much you are paying, in total
- Change Due: Automatically updates for any change due
- Select Submit QuickPay
- Completion window will display
- Receipt: Select to view your receipt
- Thermal Print: Allows you to print on receipt paper
- Done: New Cart: Select to start another transaction