This article will show you how to configure your Catalog using features such as tabs, categories, and tags.
Catalog Tabs & Tags
- Create Catalog Tabs - Catalog Tabs are a way to organize your categories, activities, facilities, and point of sale (POS) screens
- Note: Learn how to create a Welcome tab for your Catalog.
- Create Item Tags and Assign Item Tags to Catalog Tabs - Item Tags group sessions, facilities, and POS items that can be used to help search the Catalog
Point of Sale (POS)
- Create POS Screens and Associate POS Screens with Catalog Tabs - POS Screens are internal-only and allow you to group POS items within specific categories on your Merchandise tab
- Create Activity Categories - Activities should be grouped into categories to make it easier for both the public and internal staff to find and manage activities
- Note: Activity Categories will display in the order they are created by default. Learn how to change the order of the categories.
- Order the Activity List - Activities will display in the order they are created by default, you can change the order of how they display in the Activity Categories of the Catalog
- Create a Facility Map - Facility maps can be used to show where facilities that are available for reservation are located, such as campground spots, tennis courts, etc.