Package Activity types can be used to create a package/bundle deal on sessions. A package can be comprised of 2 or more sessions. When a user registers for the package, they can receive a special/discounted rate that they would otherwise not receive if they registered for the sessions separately.
- When a participant registers for a package, they will be placed on the roster for the package session as well as on the roster for the individual sessions that the package is comprised of.
- Create the individual Activities and Sessions that will be in your package
- Create the Activity for your package deals
- Under Activity Type, select Package
- Create a new Session
- Navigate to the Advanced tab
- Select the sessions in your package under the Packaged Sessions section
- On the Pricing tab, input the session fee for all the sessions in your package (How much does it cost to register for all the sessions?)
Note: Make sure you select the correct General Ledger (GL) code(s). If the revenue from the sessions in your package goes to different GL codes, assign the additional GL codes and ensure the correct percentage or dollar amount for each.
- Complete the remaining information needed for the session
- Click Save New Session