The Waiting List feature allows users to sign up for a waiting list when a session roster is full. This allows them to be added to the session if someone else drops out. This article walks through how to set up and manage waiting lists for your activities.
- Waitlists are not available for the following Activity Types: Drop-In or Ticket.
- If Daily Pricing or Weekly Pricing are enabled, waitlist options will not be available.
- Once a waitlist is active, you can only enroll in the waitlist after that point. If the waitlist activates and some people un-enroll from the activity and take the number of participants below the max number, there is no effect. All subsequent registrations will go on the waitlist.
- You will first need to Activate the Waiting List for a session
- Note: Once the specified maximum participation is met, the waitlist automatically activates. Registration holds that exceed the maximum participation will also activate the waiting list.
- Once activated, you can View the Waiting List
- When a spot opens up, you can Invite a Waitlist Participant to Join a Roster
- Note: There is no automatic invitation to the user if there is a new spot available, staff will need to manually send an invitation.
- Or, staff can choose to Enroll Participants from the Waiting List
- Public users can view and manage their waiting list status on their account
- Waiting list status can also be managed on accounts by internal staff