This article walks through how to invite a player to a team roster on the League Management page. Coaches can also invite players from their Coach Portal.
To draft existing participants, use the Draft tab to Manually Draft or Auto-Assign Players to Teams.
- The Invite feature will add the participant to the team roster but will not add them to the session roster. If you are using Document Management, you will be unable to upload documents for players that are added via the invite.
- Navigate to Activities > League Management
- Expand a League
- Select Access League Management (basketball icon) next to the desired league session
- Select the Teams tab
- Click Edit in the Roster column for the team you wish to invite players to
- Fill in the fields for the player
- First/Last Name: Add the first and last name of the player
- Email: Enter their email address (this is the email the invite will be sent to)
- Player Number: Add a player number (optional); this can also be assigned later on the Coach Portal
- Note to Player: If needed, add additional information to include in the invite to the player
- Select Invite to Roster
- The user will receive an invite email with a link to Respond to Invitation
- The link will direct them to the Invite page where they will be prompted to review their information, sign any Waivers, and choose to Decline/Confirm Team Invite
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.