The Invoice Now tool in the A/R Center can be used to send invoices via email to users or organizations with outstanding balances.
- Navigate to Financial > A/R Center
- If needed, apply Filters
- Note: The default From/To date range will be 1 month before and 1 month after the current date. We recommend reviewing the dates and adjusting as needed to find relevant invoices.
- Click Invoice Now next to an item or select multiple items and click the Invoice Now (#) button at the top of the screen
- Review the invoice items and add any Notes
- Click Send Now
- An Invoice Result screen will display with the number of invoices sent and any detected issues
- The user will receive an email with the invoice information and a Pay Now link
- Note: Users will need to log in to CivicRec in order to pay their balance.
- Note: Organization accounts will not need to log in to pay balances.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.