An organization option is available to Allow User Pronouns within CivicRec. When this setting is enabled, users will have the ability to indicate their pronouns on their accounts.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Organization Options
- Search for Allow User Pronouns and set to Enabled
- Click Save Settings
- Once enabled, Pronouns can be entered when creating or editing an account
- The pronouns will appear to the right of the user name
- Reports also have new fields for User Pronouns and Parent Pronouns
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.