This article will show you how to create a Drop-In activity that is free for participants. This can be useful if you wish to track attendance for free programs.
- All participants will need to have a membership to use this option. The membership will need to be tied to the same location as the drop-in session schedule to check the participant in for the activity.
- Create an Activity with the Drop-In type
- Create a session for the free drop-in, and select the Activity you just created
- On the Pricing tab, make sure the Session Fee and Drop-In Fee are set to $0
- If you do not want users to be able to register in advance, check Hide from Online Viewers on the Advanced tab
- Create a schedule for the session
- Note: The Location selected on the session schedule will need to match the location of the membership to check the participant in for the activity.
- Check in the member for the free drop-in activity
- Note: If a member has checked in for the free drop-in session in the past, it may display under the Other Activities section instead of Free Drop-Ins.
- Run a roster report to view attendance for the activity
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.