This article will show you how to create a Drop-In using the Program/Class Activity Type. This allows participants to drop in for a program on the day it is scheduled.
- Create a Catalog Tab with the Drop-In Tab Type
- Create an Activity with Program/Class type
- Create a Session for the drop-in
- Navigate to the Pricing tab and configure the Session Fee and Drop-In Fee
- Session Fee: The price of attending the entire program
- Drop-In Fee: The fee charged each time a user drops in for the program
- Note: It is important that you enter an amount in this field. This will generate the Drop-In button in the Catalog that allows users to drop in for the session.
- Add a schedule for the session
- Note: The user must be logged into the same location as what is set in the Schedule in order to see the drop-in in the Catalog.
- Navigate to the Catalog
- Select the Drop-Ins tab to view the activity