Permissions can be assigned to Secure Document Types on individual activities. Any user who is set up as an Internal User / Staff Member can be given Document Type permissions. This will allow the staff member to view and remove Secure documents on the session roster.
- Document Management is a paid feature. For more information, please contact Support or your Client Success Manager.
- To create Document Types, staff will need to be assigned the Manage Document Types permission setting.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Select Edit (pencil icon) for the desired activity
- If needed, add a Document Type to the activity
- Use the Permissions drop-down to specify which users have access to Secure documents
- Note: This option is only available for Secure document types.
- Note: The drop-down will display any user who is set up as an Internal User / Staff Member.
- Click Save Activity