This article will show you how to run the Roster Report to view the status of specific Document Types for activity sessions.
- Document Management is a paid feature. For more information, please contact Support or your Client Success Manager.
- All staff will be able to see the status of Document Types for participants in the report, but only staff with the assigned permissions will be able to view the documents or act upon document requirements in the session roster.
- Navigate to Reports
- Select User/Roster Reports > Roster Report or Roster Report (With Report Pickup)
- Note: The Report Pickup option is recommended for larger data sets that take more time to process.
- Click Filters
- On the Activity Filters tab, select the desired activities/sessions
- Open the Fields drop-down and select the Document Types tab
- Choose the Document Types you wish to include in the report
- Click the Refresh button
- Review the report
- If desired, choose to Print, Export, Email, Schedule, Save, or Communicate the report