When adding required Document Types to an activity, you have the option to set the Days in Advance of a session start date the required file must be uploaded. If the user fails to meet the Days in Advance date, they will be removed from the session automatically and auto refunded.
Staff members can use the Pin Participant tool on the session roster so users will not be auto-removed even if they miss the cut-off date for uploading a document. This article will show you how to pin a participant to a roster.
- Document Management is a paid feature. For more information, please contact Support or your Client Success Manager.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Expand the Activity
- Click View on the desired session
- Select the Pin Participant icon next to the desired user
- The participant is now pinned to the roster