Family memberships are sold to the primary account holder only. Each additional family member on the membership must have a card created to give them access to the membership.
- Search and select a user
- Click View/Print Memberships under Account Actions on the right-hand side
- Use the All Account Memberships drop-down at the top of the page to select the membership
- Select View/Print Card
- Click Create card for [name] for each family member who needs access to the membership
- If you're using physical cards from CivicRec, you may now Print the Membership Cards
- If you are associating the membership to a preprinted card, you will want to update each family member's card to have the same Member Number as the preprinted card