This article will show you how to add a schedule to a session. The schedule feature allows you to configure information such as the date and time of the session, how often the program occurs, and if you wish to reserve a facility for that time frame.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Expand an Activity
- Select Edit Session (pencil icon) next to the desired session or Create a New Session
- Navigate to the Schedule tab
- Click Add Schedule
- Fill in the fields
- Facility: Select a facility from the list
- Start/End Dates and Times: Indicate when the session will begin/end
- Note: If the Start and End Dates are set as the same day and the End Time is set before the Start Time, the schedule will roll over to the next day. (Example: If the Start Date/Time is 1/18/2022 at 8 a.m. and the End Date/Time is 1/18/2022 at 6 a.m., the system will set the schedule as 8 a.m. on 1/18/2022 to 6 a.m. on 1/19/2022.)
- Repeat: Indicate the interval of time for which the session will repeat
- Day Select: Select the day(s) that the session will occur on
- Note: This option is only available for Weekly repeat schedules.
- Relative Date: Select the Relative Date option to indicate that the session will repeat based on the week and weekday of the Start Date
- Reserve Facility: Check to reserve the facility with the session schedule
- Conflict Override: Click to override scheduling conflicts
- Add Schedule: Add additional schedules as needed
- Click Save Session
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.