This article will show you how public users can Upload Documents after the checkout process. This option displays during the checkout process as an alert for the user that they will need to upload certain documents pertaining to their registration or reservation.
- Document Management is a paid feature. For more information, please contact Support or your Client Success Manager.
- View a list of Supported File Types.
- Navigate to the public Catalog and select the desired session
- For Activities select Account Member(s) and click Add to Cart
- For Facilities Rentals select the day of rental
- Select Time Range > Add to Cart
- Click Checkout
- Answer any Prompts or Waivers; these will vary depending on the item selected
Note: The answer to a prompt may determine if a document is required or not, depending on how the activity or Facility was configured.
- Click Continue to Payment on the Upload Documents screen.
- Document Type: The name of the requested document will be listed
Status: If a Document Type has already been uploaded by the user for a previous activity and is still within its retention policy date, the status will show as File Uploaded on [date and time].
Note: The file size limit is 500MB. View a list of Supported File Types.
- Lock Icon: A locked icon indicates a secure document and an unlocked icon indicates a standard document
- Note: Required documents will be indicated by a red star and must be uploaded to participate in the activity but are not required to be uploaded in checkout.
- On the Payment screen, select a payment method and click Review Transaction
Note: The options on this screen may differ depending on your merchant setup.
- Click Complete Transaction