This article will show you how public users can upload session documents during the checkout process. This option will only display in the checkout if a Document Type has been added to the activity.
- Document Management is a paid feature. For more information, please contact Support or your Client Success Manager.
- View a list of Supported File Types.
- Navigate to the public Catalog and select the desired session
- Select Account Member(s) and click Add to Cart
- Click Checkout
- Answer any Prompts or Waivers; will vary depending on the item selected
- Note: The answer to a prompt may determine if a session document is required or not, depending on how the activity was configured.
- On the Session Documents screen, upload any requested files
- Document Type: The name of the requested document will be listed
- Status: Click or drag to add a file for the document type
- Lock Icon: A locked icon indicates a secure document and an unlocked icon indicates a standard document
- Note: Required documents will be indicated by a red star and must be uploaded to participate in the activity but are not required to be uploaded in checkout.
- Click Continue to Payment
- On the Payment screen, select a payment method and click Review Transaction
- Note: The options on this screen may differ depending on your merchant setup.
- Click Complete Transaction