This article will show you how to use the Bulk Enroll feature on a session roster to enroll participants in another activity/session.
- Bulk enrollment does not work for memberships.
- Waitlists are not available for the following Activity Types: Drop-In or Ticket.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Expand the activity and select View on the session to navigate to the roster
- Check the desired participants and click Bulk Enroll
- A new tab will open, fill out the following fields:
- Participants: Confirm the participants you wish to enroll
- Target Activity/Session: Search for the session you wish to enroll the participants in
- Eligibility Override: Check if you wish to override the eligibility restrictions for the session
- Enrollment Override: Check to override the enrollment restrictions for the session
- Note: If needed, add a note for the enrollment
- Click Preview Bulk Enroll
- The Preview will populate with the Balance Due
- Click Complete Bulk Enroll to finish
- Note: Users will not receive notification of the enrollment but they will see the item on their Transaction Browser.