This article will walk you through how to properly set up and assign Receipt Templates. In order for a template to display on a receipt, you must attach it to all applicable locations/facilities and create schedules for any activity sessions that take place at those facilities.
- If any of the following steps are missed, a receipt will default to the organization's information and logo.
- For activities/sessions, the receipt is pulled from the facility that the session is scheduled to take place at in the session’s “Schedule” tab. If there is no receipt at the assigned facility but there is one at the location, it will use that receipt template. The system will use whatever template is assigned to the location or facility that the first item added to the cart takes place at.
- We do not recommend creating receipt templates for specific programs or events as the system does not work that way.
- You will first need to create a Receipt Template
- Assign the Receipt Template to all applicable Locations and Facilities
- Create a Schedule for any sessions that take place at the above locations, make sure to select the Facility that was assigned the receipt template
- The template will now appear on the appropriate facility rental/activity registration receipts