This article will show you how to export a Facility Calendar to an Outlook calendar.
- The Create Feed on your exported Calendar will update once every 24 hours.
- Navigate to Facilities > Calendar
- Apply the necessary Locations, Program, Tags, and Types filters
- Select Refresh
- Click Export > Create Feed
- Choose the Internal or Public feed option in the pop-up text box
Note: Internal will include facility and reservation notes, which may not be appropriate for public consumption. If in doubt, please select the Public option.
- Copy the URL in the pop-up text box
Note: This URL can be used in a variety of Calendar applications.
- Navigate now to your Outlook Account > Calendar module
- Select From Internet
- Paste the URL you copied from CivicRec
- Click OK