Public users have the option to view and upload documents from their dashboard using a mobile device.
- Document Management is a paid feature. For more information, please contact Support or your Customer Success Manager.
- Click Account at the top of the screen
- Scroll down to the Upload Documents section and click Manage Session Documents
- View document(s) associated with the account's registered sessions or Facilities
- Member: The name of the user
- Document Type: The type of document assigned to a session the user has registered for
- Status: View the date and time a file was uploaded or Click to add a file
- Note: The file size limit is 500MB.
- Expires In: Displays the amount of time remaining to upload a required document
- Note: This is based on the Days in Advance setting configured at the Activity level. If the same Document Type is assigned to multiple activities the shortest number of days remaining will be displayed. Once the time frame to upload has expired, users will automatically be removed from the session unless pinned within the roster by a staff member.
- Security Level: A locked icon indicates a secure document and an unlocked icon indicates a standard document
- Remove: Select the trash can icon to delete a document
- Note: Public users must use CivicPlus Single Sign-On (SSO) to view the trash can icon and subsequently remove a document.
- Note: If a deadline for document submission has passed based on the configured Days in Advance number at the activity, the public user will not be able to remove the document.