This article will show you how to remove a Document Type from your site.
- Document Management is a paid feature. For more information, please contact Support or your Client Success Manager.
- Document Types that are assigned to an active activity/session cannot be deleted.
- New Document Types will not be able to have the same name as a deleted Document Type. We recommend first renaming the Document Type before deleting it so the name can be used again in the future. For example, renaming "Allergies Form" to "Allergies Form - Old".
- Notifications are not sent to staff users when a public user removes a document.
- You can't restrict the removal option but in some cases, the public user won't be able to remove a document. For example, a user cannot remove a document that is required for an activity after the session has started. They can however remove a document prior to the start of the session and in that case, the document status would change within the roster.
- Navigate to Configuration > Checkout Settings > Document Types
- Select Actions > Delete next to the Document Type you wish to remove
- Click Ok on the pop-up that says Are you sure you want to delete the [name] Document Type?
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.