Public users can view and upload Documents on their public portal.
This article will show you how public users can Upload Documents after the checkout process. During the checkout process, the documents about their registration or reservation will be displayed and will allow the user to upload documents at that time as well.
Public users can view and upload documents from their public portal. Public users can also view and upload documents during and/or after the checkout process.
- Document Management is a paid feature. For more information, please contact Support or contact your Customer Success Manager.
- View a list of Supported File Types.
- This process is the same whether uploading documents for a facility rental or activity sessions
- Log in to Recreation Management
- If needed select profile > Switch to Public View
- Click Account
- Select Upload Documents on the right-hand menu
- View the list of documents.
- Member: The name of the user
- Document Type: The type of document assigned to a session the user has registered for
- Status: View the date and time a file was uploaded or Click to add a file
Expires In: Displays the amount of time remaining to upload a required document
- Note: This is based on the Days in Advance setting configured at the Activity or Facility level. If the same Document Type is assigned to multiple activities/Facilities the shortest number of days remaining will be displayed. Once the time frame to upload has expired, users will automatically be removed from the session unless pinned within the roster by a staff member.
- Note: Registered account holders will receive a reminder email to upload the required documents 3 days before the configured Days in Advance number. If Days in Advance is not configured then the reminder email will be sent 3 days before the session start date.
- Lock Icon: A locked icon indicates a secure document and an unlocked icon indicates a standard document
Trash Can Icon: Public users using CivicPlus Single Sign-On can view the trash can icon and subsequently remove a document.
- Note: If a deadline for document submission has passed based on the configured Days in Advance number at the activity, the public user will not be able to remove the document.
- To Upload a document, select Click or drag to add a file
Review the Help Center Glossary, a comprehensive explanation of the acronyms, abbreviations, and company-specific terminology. The terms located in this section are listed alphabetically:
- MB: MegaBites