Public users can view and upload Session Documents on their public portal.
- Document Management is a paid feature. For more information, please contact Support or your Customer Success Manager.
- If needed select profile > Switch to Public View
- Click Account
- Select Session Documents on the right-hand menu
- View the documents list
- Member: The name of the user
- Document Type: The type of document assigned to a session the user has registered for
- Status: View the date and time a file was uploaded or Click to add a file
- Note: The file size limit is 500MB. View a list of Supported File Types.
- Note: Users on Public Single Sign-On (SSO) can click to view their uploaded documents.
- Expires In: Displays the amount of time remaining to upload a required document
- Note: This is based on the Days in Advance setting configured at the Activity level. If the same Document Type is assigned to multiple activities the shortest number of days remaining will be displayed. Once the time frame to upload has expired, users will automatically be removed from the session unless pinned within the roster by a staff member.
- Note: Registered account holders will receive a reminder email to upload the required documents 3 days prior to the configured Days in Advance number. If Days in Advance is not configured then the reminder email will be sent 3 days before the session start date.
- Lock Icon: A locked icon indicates a secure document and an unlocked icon indicates a standard document
- Trash Can Icon: Public users using CivicPlus Single Sign-On (SSO) can view the trash can icon and subsequently remove a document.
- Note: If a deadline for document submission has passed based on the configured Days in Advance number at the activity, the public user will not be able to remove the document.