The Catalog Export feature allows you to download a customized .TXT file report of your Catalog. Catalog exports can be used to create activity brochures in InDesign or other programs.
- Navigate to Reports
- Search for and select Catalog Export
- Fill out the desired fields:
- Format: Choose a format from the drop-down
- Template: Select a template from the list or create a new template
- Activity Filter(s): Choose the activities/sessions you wish to include in the report
- Tab Filter(s): Check to filter by catalog tabs
- Location Filter(s): Select any specific locations
- Show Discount/Membership Fee For These Discounts: Include the discount fee for any desired discounts
- Instructor Filter: Search for and select specific instructors
- Admin Filter: Filter down by specific admin users
- Activity Sort Order: Choose the order to display the activities
- Session Sort Order: Select the sort order for sessions
- Click Download Export
- Note: The export may take a few minutes to prepare before the download begins. Repeat clicks will restart the process.