If a session has an active waitlist and a spot has become available you can send an invitation for a participant to join the roster.
- The invitation link is valid for 24 hours. When the invitation is sent to the participant, the information (number of emails + expiration date and time) is updated in the Invitation Status column. The system cannot send an invitation to participants without an email address. The Invitation Status column also displays information if the invitation link expired. A public user cannot register for the session after the link expires.
- Internal users can send multiple emails to the same participant. The participant will not be able to use the link if the participant has already registered or has been removed from the waiting list. The email contains the session name and client abbreviation (as in the Organization Information page). When the session name is not available, the system uses the name generated based on the format configured on the Organization Options page. When the sessions do not use blank names, the activity name displays in the email.
- Waitlists are not available for the following Activity Types: Drop-In or Ticket.
- View the Waiting List for a session
- Click Send Invitation Now (envelope symbol) next to the user you’d like to invite
- Note: The system cannot send an invitation to participants without an email address.
- Select Ok on the pop-up that says This will email the user a limited time sign-up link and could cause roster limits to be exceeded. Are you sure?
- Repeat steps 2-3 for all users you’d like to invite
- The Invitation Status column will update
- The user(s) will receive a notification email with a link to Sign Up Here for the session
- Note: The invitation link is valid for 24 hours.
- They will be directed to the payment screen where they can complete their registration