An organization option is available to Use Inclusive Gender Options within CivicRec. When this setting is enabled, users will have two new options to select when creating or editing an account.
- Non-Binary: If selected, users can enter a free-text value of their gender.
- Prefer Not To Say: If the organization option is enabled to require gender, this option will not be displayed as an option.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Organization Options
- Search for Use Inclusive Gender Options
- Select Enabled from the Value drop-down
- Click Save Settings
- Once enabled, the gender options will be available when creating an account
- You will also see the gender options when creating a session
- Note: Non-Binary configured sessions only allow non-binary citizens to enroll. Non-Binary citizens can enroll in any session under any gender.