This article will show you how to add a Tournament in League Management. All tournaments are single elimination and you can add up to 16 teams.
- If you do not see this option on your site you can contact Support to enable the Tournament Scheduling feature.
- Navigate to Activities > League Management
- Expand the relevant League
- Select Access League Management (basketball icon) next to the desired league session
- Navigate to the Tournaments tab
- Select New Tournament
- Fill out the tournament fields
- Tournament Name: Add a name for the tournament
- Number of Teams: Choose the number of teams from the drop-down
- Note: The minimum number for a tournament is 3 teams and the maximum number is 16.
- Default Game Length: Select the estimated time each game of the tournament will take
- Note: The default is 1 hour.
- Team Divisions: If applicable, select the team division from the drop-down
- Note: This field will only display if divisions have been created for the league.
- Click Save
- The tournament bracket screen will display; configure the teams and schedule for each game
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.