This article will show you how to set locations and times, assign teams, and record scores for each game in your tournament bracket. All tournaments are single elimination style and can have up to 16 teams.
- If you do not see this option on your site you can contact Support to enable the Tournament Scheduling feature.
- Navigate to Activities > League Management
- Expand the relevant league
- Select Access League Management next to the desired league session
- Navigate to the Tournaments tab
- Select an existing tournament or create a new tournament
- Select a game
- Fill out the following information:
- Game Location: Select the location of the game from the drop-down
- Game Date/Time: Set the date and time of the game
- Game Length: This will default to the length of time selected when creating the tournament, select a new time if needed
- Upper/Lower Team: Choose the opposing teams from the list
- Upper/Lower Team Score: If known, add the scores for each team
- Note: If a game has a BYE, it will be pre-populated in one of the Team drop-downs and the only field you will be able to fill out is the other Team for that game. You will not be able to configure further information for the bracket and the team will automatically be moved to the next bracket.
- Click Save
- Repeat steps 6-8 for each game
- Games with BYEs or scores recorded will automatically add the winning team to the next round