This article will show you how to configure the Number of Emergency Contacts Required. When a number is selected using this Organization Option, a user profile cannot be saved without first satisfying that requirement.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Organization Options
- Search for Emergency Contact
- On the Number of Emergency Contacts Required drop-down, select the number of emergency contacts a user will be required to add to their account
- Note: You may require up to 5 contacts.
- If needed, set the Emergency Contact Expiration Frequency
- Note: You can choose to have emergency contacts never expire or to expire 6, 12, or 24 months after a user has added them to their account.
- Click Save Settings
- Emergency contacts will now need to be added when editing or creating a user
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.