There is a limit of one login set of credentials by account. The primary user is responsible for managing the household and additional account members. If a user is now requesting to have their own login information, they can be split off from the parent account and given ownership of their own account. This is typically done when a child turns 18 and would like to manage their own account or when a household divorce happens and the account needs to be split in CivicRec too.
- Search for and select a user
- Hover over the user's child account and select Convert to Full Account
- Enter the New Email and Password to create a regular user profile
- Note: Leaving the Password empty will keep the same password as the parent account.
- Select Confirm to save new account member
- Note: Clicking confirm will split the new profile off as a separate account that is searchable in CivicRec. The user will also receive an email to the address entered with a link to validate their email and set their password.