This article walks through how staff users can sign in to Recreation Management (CivicRec) using their CivicPlus Single Sign-On (SSO) account.
- This feature is only accessible to customers who have migrated to the CivicPlus Single Sign-On and already have an account in Rec.
- If you do not have an SSO account, you can create a new CivicPlus Single Sign-On account using the same email address you use within Rec. This will link the accounts in the Rec system.
- This feature only applies to staff user accounts created before December 30, 2020.
On the CivicRec homepage, enter your email address associated with Rec and click Continue
- Re-enter your Email Address in the Email field
Note: Click the Remember me checkbox to save your sign-in information.
- Click Continue
Note: If your organization uses a Custom Identity Provider for sign-ins, you will be redirected to your organization's sign-in screen after clicking Continue. Once you have signed in, you will be redirected to your Rec instance as depicted in Step 6.
- Enter your Password
- Click Sign In
- You will be directed to your Recreation page