This article will show you how to connect your CivicRec account to the CivicPlus Platform.
- This feature is only accessible for clients who have been migrated to the Platform and already have an account in CivicRec.
- This feature only applies to staff user accounts created before 12/30/20.
- On secure.rec1.com, enter your email address currently associated with CivicRec and click Continue
- On the CivicPlus Platform, click Create Account
- Create an account using the same email address you use within CivicRec
- Note: This will link the accounts in the CivicRec System.
- If your email has not been validated, you will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to validate your account
- Click the Validate Account button in the email you receive
- You will be taken to the CivicPlus Platform page to create and confirm your new password
- Note: Your password cannot match your four most recently used passwords.
- Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters in length contain three of the following:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters (ex: !, $, #, %)
- Click Submit
- You will then be redirected to your Platform account where you will see a CivicRec product card. Click on the CivicRec card and you will be redirected to CivicRec
- From this point forward, log in at rec1.com or platform.civicplus.com