This article will show you how to connect your CivicRec account to the CivicPlus Single Sign-On (SSO).
- This feature is only accessible to customers who have migrated to the CivicPlus Organizations and already have an account in CivicRec.
- This feature only applies to staff user accounts created before December 30, 2020.
- On the CivicRec homepage, enter your email address currently associated with CivicRec and click Continue
- Click Sign up and follow the instructions to create an account using the same email address you use within CivicRec
Note: This will link the accounts in the CivicRec System.
- If your email has not been validated, you will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to validate your account. Click the Validate Account button in the email you receive.
- You will be taken to the page to create and confirm your new password
Note: View the password requirements.
- You will then be able to log in from CivicRec