Users can choose to pause their membership at any time. This article will show you how to pause a membership on a user account.
- It is highly recommended that the user have auto-billing configured in order to pause their membership. Otherwise, their membership will not be extended and payment due dates will not be altered to reflect the pause in membership.
- When a membership is paused, auto-billing is deferred to the next month and so is the expiration date.
- Search for and select a user
- Click View/Print Memberships under Account Actions
- Select Pause Membership
- A pop-up will ask if you wish to pause this membership, click OK
- Note: This will also pause auto-billing.