If a program is canceled for any reason, the system has the ability to bulk cancel all of the registrations and return the amount paid as a user credit for the household to use in the future.
- For direct credit card refunds, those refunds must be done individually
- If you need to send an email notification to all participants letting them know the program is canceled and they will be receiving a credit on their account, it is easier to do this before a bulk credit/refund is done. To send bulk email notifications to these users by contacting customers from the roster.
- You must have permission to remove users from rosters to perform this function.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Locate the activity and session you need to cancel
- Click View to navigate to the roster
- Select the user(s) you would like to refund user credit to, or select the first checkbox to Select All
- Select Credit/Refund
- Add any notes as to why the program is canceled or why you are refunding (optional)
- Select Preview Credit/Refund
- When the Credit/Refund Summary appears, select Submit Credit/Refund
- Refunded user(s) will disappear from the roster
- Note: For more information about user account credit, see our resource on User Credit Conversion