The User Credit Conversion process is useful when there is an account credit on the account, as well as a previous credit card charge to refund account credit to.
- This process does not always use the original charge for the item that you are refunding, and you cannot refund more than the original charge.
- Search for and select the user's account
- Select the arrow next to the Credit button and choose Convert Credit
- You will be redirected to User Credit tab in the Transaction Browser
- Select the checkboxes next to the transactions you would like to convert
- Select Convert User Credit
- In the Payment Type field, choose which payment type you would like to convert the credit to
- Enter the Amount to convert and add a Note
- Click Save
- User credit conversion will appear as Pending
- Note: If the user does not have offline credit/debit set up, you may not be able to convert credit to the offline credit/debit option.
- You will see the User Credit available for the account to convert