Congratulations on completing the implementation and launch of your CivicPlus® Recreation Management website! As part of going live with your Rec catalog, we recommend developing a marketing and outreach plan as a way of promoting your new registration system to your residents, community partners, and agency officials.
Below you’ll find a variety of recommendations to support your efforts in communicating and promoting your new software, including templates, links, and marketing materials.
- Promote Resident Benefits with Talking Points
- Push the Catalog URL & Additional Web Links
- Create Marketing Content
- Step-by-Step Public Account Creation Guides
- Recreation Management Custom Marketing Toolkit
Not finding what you are looking for? View additional resources.
Promote Resident Benefits with Talking Points
Throughout all communication, you should express the ways the new software benefits residents. Suggested highlights and talking points:
- Allows residents to create and edit accounts inclusive of the whole family
- Provides easy-to-use navigation and browsing of a one-stop-shop online catalog for program registration and facility rentals
- Allows the public to conveniently view parks and facility availability, calendars, and manage reservations.
- Provides the ability to accept payments in-person and online, print receipts, view account statements, and pay balances.
Push the Catalog URL & Additional Web Links
Identify all digital locations where you can share and promote the link to your CivicRec page.
- Publish on agency webpages, Parks and Recreation homepage, emails, social media, print, and digital newsletters.
- Find your agency's Catalog URL and Weblinks.
Create Marketing Content
Utilize a variety of marketing platforms to announce your new registration solution and share logos and links to direct members to your site.
- Consider a press release to announce when you launch your new software.
- Press Release Template (DOCX)
- Example Press Release (PDF)
- Send an announcement email to all users and existing members introducing them to the new pages and process for signing up! Be sure to include steps for account creation.
Post about CivicPlus' Recreation Management solution on your social media accounts!
- Link to your Rec page by sharing your URL
- Share our Resident Promotional Video
- Encourage account creation with Facebook or Google
- Use Rec media graphics to highlight your new website:
Other Creative Ideas
- See how Denton, Texas threw a Launch Party for their community with hands-on training for account creation
- Offer free classes or discounts to first users
- Create an instructional infographic
Step-by-Step Public Account Creation Guides
Show your community how to create accounts with step-by-step tutorials.
- Create a Public Account
- Create a Public Account on Mobile
- Log in to Recreation Management with Facebook or Google (New Users)
Recreation Management Custom Marketing Toolkit
To help you generate excitement and adoption of your new Recreation Management solution, take advantage of our Community Launch Toolkit, which includes:
- Social media graphics
- An informational flyer (PDF)
- A press release template (DOCX)
If you’d like to request these custom promotional items please contact your Customer Success Manager. Please expect three weeks for asset creation.