This article will show you how to enable Public Reservation Cancellations for a Facility. You can also establish Cancellation Fees in Financial Settings.
- Internal staff will not receive a notification email when a public user cancels their reservation online.
- You can allow for public cancellations even if the facility requires staff approval or is set to view only for online reservations.
- Navigate to Facilities > Facility List
- Expand a Location
- Choose a Facility to edit
- Navigate to Rental Options
- Check Allow Public Cancellations
- If needed, set up a Cancellation Time Frame
- Note: This will attach a time frame restriction to the cancellation policy for public user refunds. Public users will not be able to refund reservations within the specified number of days.
- Click Save Facility