This article will show you how to create a new Public Cancellation Fee for a facility.
- Navigate to Facilities > Facility List
- Expand a Location
- Edit a Facility
- Navigate to the Cancellation Fees tab
- Click Create Public Adjustment/Cancellation Fee
- Fill in fields
- Addon: Select the appropriate addon
- Fee Type: Choose what transactions this fee applies to on the public side
- Fee Amount: Select a flat dollar amount ($) or percentage (%)
- Min Days / Max Days: Setup various fee structures based on when the cancellation is happening
- Example: If you want to charge a $5 fee for somebody cancelling the reservation 60 to 90 days out and a $10 for anyone that cancels between 59 and 1 day out you could that by creating multiple cancellation fees and then based on the amount of time between their reservation and when the user cancels the correct fee will display.
- Click Save New Public Adjustment/Cancellation Fee
- Click Save Facility