Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to set a Minimum Days Out for a Facility and how to override the buffer through the Catalog. The Min/Max Days Out options specify the number of days in advance a user can reserve the facility online.
- Only admins will have access to this feature. Public users self-serving on the front end will not be able to override these buffers.
- Navigate to Facilities > Facility List
- Expand a Location
- Edit a Facility
- Select the Rental Options tab
- Set the Min. Days Out to set the minimum number of days in advance a user can reserve this facility online
- Click Save Facility
- Now, when you process an internal reservation as an admin, you will view a pop-up that says: One or more reservations are scheduled within the minimum days out buffer for this facility. Are you sure you want to continue with this reservation? Click OK to override and proceed with the reservation