This article will show you how to set a Minimum Days Out for a Facility and how to override the buffer through the Catalog.
- Only admins will have access to this feature. Citizens self-serving on the front end will not be able to override these buffers.
- Navigate to Facilities > Facility List
- Expand a Location
- Edit a Facility
- Select the Rental Options tab
- Set the Min. Days Out to set the minimum number of days in advance a user can reserve this facility online
- Click Save Facility
- Now, when you process an internal reservation as an admin, you will view a pop-up that says: One or more reservations are scheduled within the minimum days out buffer for this facility. Are you sure you want to continue with this reservation?
- Click OK to override and proceed with the reservation