In addition to the ability to send your customer email messages through CivicRec, you can now communicate Facility rental changes via SMS Alerts/Text messaging.
- Due to the system, the SMS Character Limit is 4,000.
- Recipients can reply to SMS messages, but they will receive no response.
- Ensure that you configure your user's phone information.
- To opt-in to text messaging services, you must navigate to Account Contact Preferences in your account profile and opt-in to Courtesy Notices, Critical Announcements, and/or Upcoming Events.
- Navigate to Communicate > SMS Alerts
- Select the Facility tab
- Fill in fields
- Selected Facilities: Choose Locations/Facilities
- Rental Date Range: Add the From Date and To Date
- Recipient Count: Will auto-populate with the number of customers you will send a message to
- Subject: Add a subject heading
- Text Message: Add message content
- Click Send Message
- Recently sent SMS Alerts message will display under Recent Alerts on the right-hand side