This article will show you how to assign a Scholarship Payment Type to an existing Scholarship. View our article, Set Up a Payment Type as a Scholarship Payment Type, for instructions on how to create a Payment Type for your Scholarships.
- Ensure that you have already created a Scholarship.
- The default payment type for Scholarships is labeled Default.
- The system will create a Payment Type if a Scholarship Payment Type does not exist. Otherwise, the system uses the first available Payment Type that has Is Scholarship enabled.
- The Payment Type dropdown is only available for Pre-Funded Scholarships. Post-Billed Scholarships utilize the User Credit Payment Type.
- Multiple scholarships can use the same Payment Type.
- Setup a Payment Type as a Scholarship Payment Type
- Navigate to Configuration > Financial Settings > Scholarships
- Edit an Existing Scholarship
- Open the Payment Type dropdown
- Choose the applicable Scholarship Payment Type
- Click Save Scholarship