This article will show you how to configure a SkyLogix Integration by creating a Time Addon, Assigning Facilities to the Addon, and Adding the SkyLogix Integration to a Facility.
- Lighting integration syncing with your lighting service requires a transaction. Therefore, saving a permit but not billing/performing a transaction will not send the lighting reservation to your lighting service.
- Navigate to Configuration > Financial Settings > Fee Add-Ons
- Click Create Addon
- Configure Addon Settings
- Addon Name: Create a name related to Skylogix Integration
- Addon Type: Select Time Add-On
- Manually Specify Time: Start/end time of this addon is specified manually at the time it is applied
- Applies After Time: The addon will apply to all units of a reservation after this time
- Applies Before Time: The addon will apply to all units of a reservation before this time
- Enable Lighting Integration: Ensure that you enable this option
- Applies To: Select an audience for the add-on
- Default Amount: Change the default amount
- Default GL Code: Select a different GL Code
- Refundable: Indicates that this addon is meant to be refunded, like a deposit
- Note: Useful for facility rental deposits, for example.
- Include in Item Price: Will not show as a line-item on receipts; will be part of the parent item's overall price
- One Time Add On: Users can only use this addon one time per checkout
- Sell as User Credit: Select to allow sales as user credit
- Instructor Applicable: Determines whether collected fees for this addon will include instructor fees if they use a percentage of registration fees
- Auto-Billing Applicable: Determines whether this add-on will include in recurring auto-billing charges for memberships
- Taxes: Select applicable tax type
- Price Includes Tax: Select to include the tax in the overall price
- Click Save New Addon
- Stay on the Addon and navigate to the Facilities tab
- Click Assign Facilities
- Select the applicable Locations/Facilities
- Click Add Selected Facilities
- Expand the location that contains your facilities
- Next to the facilities, the Addon Amount will be $0.00
- Note: The lights themselves will still technically be an addon to the reservation.
- Click Save Addon
- Navigate to Facilities > Facility List
- Expand the location that contains your desired Facility
- Edit your Facility
- Navigate to the Integrations tab
- Click Add Integration
- Select SkyLogix from the Integration Service drop-down
- Check the Enable box
- Configure SkyLogix settings
- SkyLogix Client ID: Enter the client identification
- SkyLogix Username: Type the username
- SkyLogix Password: Enter the password
- SkyLogix RCUID: Add the RCUID
- SkyLogix Sub ID: Enter the sub identification
- SkyLogix Zone #: Add the zone number
- Click Save New Integration
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.