The General Ledger Detail report will allow you to view GL accounts by date, sectioned and tallied by GL code. If you elect not to use the Close Out module, you can instead rely on transactional reports, including:
- Transaction Detail Report
- General Ledger Detail Report
Reports only pull transactional data from the date range that you set on the report, even if you are filtering to a specific instructor, facility, or activity.
- Navigate to Reports
- Select GL/Revenue Reports > General Ledger Detail or General Ledger Detail (With Report Pickup)
- Note: The Report Pickup option is recommended for larger data sets that take more time to process.
- If needed, apply filters
- From/To: Create a date range
- Filters: Apply Transaction, GL, User, Activity, Reservation, Add-On/Discount, and/or Instructor Filters
- Fields: Apply Transaction, Activity, Participant, Payer, Facility/Rental, and/or Prompt Responses fields
- Click Refresh to activate filters
- Note: If you do not want to apply filters, just click Refresh with no selected filters.
- View the General Ledger Detail report
- Note: The Debit, Credit, and Net columns will always show four decimal places.
- If desired, select an Export option