The Transaction Detail report will allow you to view transactions with details, based on specified criteria. If you elect not to use the Close Out module, you can instead rely on transactional reports, including:
- Transaction Detail Report
- General Ledger (GL) Detail Report
Reports only pull transactional data from the date range that you set on the report, even if you are filtering to a specific instructor, facility, or activity.
- Navigate to the Reports tab
- Select Transaction Reports > Transaction Detail
- Note: You can also use the Search bar to easily find the Transaction Detail report.
- If needed, apply filters
- From/To: Create a date and time range
- Filters: Apply Transaction, GL, User, Activity, Reservation, Add-On/Discount, and/or Instructor Filters
- Fields: Apply Transaction, Activity, Participant, Payer, Facility/Rental, and/or Prompt Responses fields
- Click Refresh to activate filters
- Note: If you do not want to apply filters, just click Refresh with no selected filters.
- View the Transaction Detail report
- If desired, select an Export option