This article will show you how to configure individual date Daily Pricing on a Session in an Activity. Daily Pricing allows the manual creation of activity schedules based upon set prices for specific dates and acts as a drop-in activity type.
Daily Pricing is only available for Program/Class and Camps & Afterschool activity types.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Expand an Activity
- Edit your desired Session
- Navigate to the Daily Pricing tab
- If wanted, select Enable Daily Pricing on Catalog
- Note: This will conflict with weekly pricing options, therefore only one may be activated upon saving.
- If wanted, add a Cut Off Time
- Note: For same day registrations, this will prevent citizens from registering after a certain time.
- Click onto a date to add custom daily pricing
- Fill in fields
- Label: Create a custom label
- Selected Date: Displays the date you selected
- Price for Day: Enter the dollar amount
- Click Add Daily Price
- Repeat for all days you want to add daily pricing to
- View days on the right-hand side calendar
- Click Save Session