This article will show you how to configure individual date Daily Pricing on a Session in an Activity. Daily Pricing allows the manual creation of activity schedules based upon set prices for specific dates and acts as a drop-in activity type.
- Daily Pricing is only available for Program/Class and Camps & Afterschool activity types.
- You can only enable Daily Pricing or weekly pricing options, choosing both will conflict with one another.
- If Daily Pricing is enabled, waitlist options will not be available.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Expand an Activity
- Select Edit Session (pencil icon) next to your desired session
- Navigate to the Daily Pricing tab
- If wanted, select Enable Daily Pricing on Catalog
- Note: This will conflict with weekly pricing options, therefore only one may be activated upon saving.
- Add a Cut Off Time, if desired
- Note: For same-day registrations, this will prevent citizens from registering after a certain time.
- Click onto a date to add custom daily pricing
- Fill in the fields
- Label: Create a custom label
- Selected Date: Displays the date you selected
- Price for Day: Enter the dollar amount
- Click Add Daily Price
- Repeat for all days you want to add daily pricing to
- View daily pricing session
- Click Save Session
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.