This article will show you how to Auto-Assign undrafted players to Teams.
When you commit players to teams, you assign players based on composite assessment scores from high to low (if specified), then alphabetically by last name, and then first name. Teams are ordered by draft order and each round utilizes a simple snake method where the order is reversed in alternating rounds.
If some players have been manually assigned to teams, that team will be skipped until each team has the same number of players.
- Navigate to Activities > League Management
- Expand a League
- Click Access League Management (basketball icon) next to your desired session
- Navigate to the Draft tab
- Click Auto-Assign Remaining Players
- Click Commit
- View Players on the Teams
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.