This article will show you how to manually assign Players to your Teams.
In this process, you will first Auto-Assign players. You will not keep this roster configuration. You Auto-Assign only to create a list of players. You will have to remove the players that were auto-assigned if you do not want to keep them in their auto-assigned teams.
- Navigate to Activities > League Management
- Expand a League
- Click Access League Management (basketball icon) next to your desired session
- Navigate to the Draft tab
- Drag-and-drop players from the left-hand side to the teams on the right-hand side
- Auto-Assign Players to Teams
- To view prompt information related to the League Participants, check the Prompt you want to view
- To sort League Participants, click the header of the draft listing to sort by alphabetical or numerical order
- Repeat this drag-and-drop process until you have added players to their respective teams
- After you complete, you will need to remove the auto-assigned players