This article will show you how to edit an existing Membership Number for a user. You may want to edit the number if you chose to create a new membership number but actually want to retain the same membership number.
- Search and select a user
- Click View/Print Memberships under Account Actions on the right-hand side
- Use the All Account Memberships drop-down at the top of the page to select the membership you want to edit
- Click the pencil tool to Edit the Member Number
- Edit the number
- Note: You do not have to save, the system will auto-save your changes as soon as you click out of the Member Number box.
- Note: The Membership Number is limited to 45 characters.