This article will show you how to edit an existing user and their information.
If you want to associate Organizations with a user, do so directly from the Organization Profile. Do not use the Organizations tab in the User Profile.
- Search and select a user
- Hover over your desired account member and click Edit User
- Edit the information
- Account Type: Select Individual or Organization
- Name: Provide first, middle, and last name
- Date of Birth, Age Group: Provide birthday and general age group
- Note: Other Basics fields may change, depending on site settings
- Contact Info:
- Phone 1-3: Enter phone number, type of phone, and the mobile carrier
- Email Preferences: Click Add Email to enter an email address
- Apply Contact Changes To Other Household Members: Any changes you make to contact information for this account holder will apply to all members of the account
- Address Line 1: Provide the street address
- Address Line 2: Enter additional address information
- Zip Code, City, State: Enter ZIP code, city, and state
- Country: Select the country
- County/Parish: Enter the residential county or parish
- Residency Override: Select an option to indicate the user as a resident or non-resident
- Account Settings:
- Primary Email: Enter the main email address
- Username: Create a username
- Note: A blank field will default the email address as their username
- Generate Password: Select to create a default password for the user
- Password/Confirm Password: Create and confirm a password
- Note: This option will appear only if you do not select Generate Password.
- Note: Passwords must be at least eight (8) characters long and contain characters from at least three (3) of the following categories:
- Lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters
- Special characters
- User Type: Indicate their user type
- User Access: Select access groups
- Note: This option is not available for Public Users.
- Note: Account Settings information is OPTIONAL, but would allow you to create a login for the user to use during subsequent registrations through the web.
- Click Save User