This article will show you how to remove a user from an account. This will not delete a user from the system, just unassociate them from the parent account. After you remove the user, they will own their own account.
If you want to delete a user from the system, view our article Delete a User.
- The account owner/parent cannot be removed from an account.
- Search and select the account holder
- Hover over the user you want to remove from the account and click Remove From Account
- (Optional Information) Create a New Username and Password for the user, since they will become the owner of their own account
- Click Confirm, regardless of whether or not you created new credentials
- View the new account